Thursday, March 4, 2010

Current Stats for Linkgrand

Here are my current stats for Linkgrand:

Quick Stats

Current Cash Available: $0.5728
Total Links Clicked: 1839
Cash Earned from Clicks: $5.5170
Cash Earned from Referral Clicks: $0.0558
Cash Earned from Referring Advertisers: $0.0000
Total Cashed Out: $5.00

I just copied & pasted my states since this is basically how it looks when you are signed in. I currently have a total of three direct referrals, which have earned me $0.0558. Yes, this does not sound like a lot of money, but the more referrals you have the more money you can earn. And what is nice about Linkgrand, unlike a lot of other money making sites, they accept people from all over the world. So why not join today and earn some free money? You can view my payout earnings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment