Monday, March 15, 2010

Linkgrand... all the way!

Sorry for my delay in my posts, I've been busy with my job and it's hard to come to the Internet and blog everyday! :) Anyways, since my last posting I have gained a new referral for Linkgrand, and they have been active ever since!

Here are my current stats:

Quick Stats

Current Cash Available: $1.0081
Total Links Clicked: 1976
Cash Earned from Clicks: $5.9280
Cash Earned from Referral Clicks: $0.0801
Cash Earned from Referring Advertisers: $0.0000
Total Cashed Out: $5.00

To show how my referrals are clicking:

My Referral Stats

Basically this screen shows my referral's clicking stats. I currently have three, and they altogether have clicked 89 links. This is a big number, being that I received all my referrals for free. You can have earnings like this too, and even doubled! The way to do it is simply by clicking the links available and obtaining referrals for yourself. Click here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment