Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clicker's Paradise

Wow, I'm sorry everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been receiving a lot of followers lately which I am pleased :) Welcome! But I would also like to maybe convince why Linkgrand is cool to join. Even though they have a paid premium membership now, you can still register for free! And so far the free service hasn't changed, you still get a decent amount of clicks.

Here is what my clicks look like as of now:

Photobucket

This is what your stats look like on Linkgrand for free members. As you can see, I still have not upgraded because at this point I do not see the purpose of paying to make money... so you can see from here that you can be a free member and make good money. To make good money, you need good, active referrals. I have three, which I earned cash from them, and altogether they have clicked over 100 times. Now imagine if they keep clicking how much extra money you could earn!

Give Linkgrand a try by clicking here. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment