Friday, April 30, 2010

New PPC

First day of May... summer is on its way! I'm looking forward to it. Making money online as been a fun hobby for me, and I am going to keep doing it until I get my debt paid off. Anyone can do this, college students who need free money, and people who are laid off, or just want extra cash. But I would precaution anyone, if you join a site, I would not send them any money whatsoever unless if they have paid you, or if you find out if they are legit. So far, the only kind of thing I'd paid for online is a website I own and advertising it. If I ever get rich, then I will decide to upgrade a membership and see if I can earn even more money.

But for now, earning money for free is the best way! I've just requested payout at a fairly new PTC, called HalfDollarThousandHits.com. It is only $0.24, but I am testing them to see if they still pay. What I mean by still paying is I have requested payment from them a few months back but since then they got a new owner, and I'm anxious to see if I'll get my payment. I abandoned the site because I thought they were going to sell it, because there were talks of opening up a new site. But I was informed that HalfDollarThousandHits.com still is paying, and I'm attempted to find out. As of the moment their payout days are every Sunday, which is ok by me I can wait. After all, it didn't cost me anything to make this money. I will post payment prove once I receive it. I am still plugging away at Linkgrand also, here are my current stats with them:

Quick Stats
Current Cash Available: $2.4313
Total Links Clicked: 2436
Cash Earned from Clicks: $7.3080
Cash Earned from Referral Clicks: $0.1233
Cash Earned from Referring Advertisers: $0.0000
Total Cashed Out: $5.00

My referrals are still clicking which is nice. However, even though Linkgrand decided to have a Premium Membership, I decided to still work for free. Once I see Linkgrand is reliable, and I know they are, I may decide to upgrade later.

No comments:

Post a Comment